Based on the GM ZZ short block,
this new Performer RPM E-Tec engine includes high-quality parts for
outstanding street high-performance. The engine assembly includes
flat-top hypereutectic pistons, a forged steel crank and 4-bolt mains.
The E-Tec 170 heads feature 170cc Vortec-shaped intake and 70cc exhaust
ports. They flow 20% more on the exhaust side than cast iron Vortec
heads. The 64cc combustion chamber results in 9.5:1 compression with
1-piece, swirl-polished stainless steel intake and exhaust valves. The
Performer RPM Air-Gap 350-7516 manifold is topped with a Performer
Series 800 cfm carburetor 350-1413. These matched components optimize
power from 1500 to 6500 rpm. Water pump not included, use 350-8810 short
pump or 350-8811 long pump.
- New GM ZZ short block that includes 4-bolt mains, forged steel
crank, PM connecting rods, 8'' harmonic balancer, hypereutectic
pistons and 1-piece rear main seal
- Eldelbrock Performer Series 800 cfm square-bore carb with an
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap Manifold
- Edelbrock Hydraulic Roller camshaft
- Edelbrock E-TEC 170 Heads with 1.94'' intake and 1.55'' exhaust
- Aluminum red roller rockers
- Milodon oil pan, HP oil pump and timing chain
- 2-year, 24,000 mile warranty.